Wow - it has been so long I don't even know where to start!!!! We have been having a great summer so far! Sam as at such a fun age right now and is constantly on the go.
We just returned from a two week vacation to South Dakota. Sam and I went a week earlier than Chad. Our daycare provider took a couple weeks to do some travelling so we decided to too. Sam had so much fun experiencing some of his firsts. He felt the green grass between his toes, tractor rides, golf cart rides, wagon rides, touching a horse, riding on a plane, riding in the boat - SO MANY THINGS! Sam was baptized at the Lutheran Church of Our Redeemer on July 18th. We chose a fine young man by the name of Josh Berge to be Sam's sponsor. For those of you who do not know who he is - it is my nephew (our nephew). It was fun to have both sides of our families together to celebrate.
Sam has six teeth - four on the top and two on the bottom. It's such a joy to see those pearly whites. You really see them when he giggles which is music to our ears. He is now walking with the help of an adult(Thanks, Jodi!), cruising in his walker, crawling, eating a few solid foods and gibbering when everyone else is quiet.
Life is good right now and we feel so blessed to have such a great family and such good friends. Speaking of you - does anybody read this? If so - email me at jamiemolson@yahoo.com. If not - I'll discontinue as time is sparse nowadays!
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love it love it love it. I check almost everyday.....It's been a long dry spell. Love the pictures. Miss you all. Wish you were closer. Love Grandma S
Post a Comment