Tuesday, November 25, 2008

All by ourselves....




Yesterday Daddy went back to work and we missed him lots! We had a bit of a rough morning... I wasn't quite sure how to make the little fellow happy. Keep feeding him I guess! He sleeps so well at night that he is HUNGRY in the mornings! I start feeding and then an hour and a half later - we do it again and again! We we were back on schedule by 11AM and the rest of the day went by great. Mommy was even able to go for a walk with the dogs and Sam!

Last night, my cousin, Bron, came over for a visit and ate with us. It was his first time meeting Sam.

Today has been a good day so far - G&G Stadheim come in tonight which will be fun. Grandpa has not met his grandson yet!

2 comments:

Jeni B said...

He's so beautiful. You guys are so lucky. Sam has the best parents! Wish I was there to snuggle him. He's so adorable. xoxox Miss you.

Anonymous said...

What a cutie pie! Wish we could see and hold the little guy. He is lucky to have such wonderful parents that love him so much!
Have a great Thanksgiving - we are thinking of you guys!