From Sam...
Well, I made it through my first week and my mom and dad are so proud of me. I keep hearing them say what a great baby I am.
My grandma and grandpa Olson came over on Sunday to visit me. Dad, Grandpa and I watched football all day. I hear that is the first of many Sunday's to come. I am so glad they are spending the winter out here. We'll have lots of fun together. I went to my Dr. yesterday. She was a really nice doctor and was very pleased with my progress. It was kind of fun getting out of the house. I like riding in the car. I had put on all the weight that I had lost over the weekend. I'm filling out again which is good. We had to start supplementing a little bit because I have such a big appetite! I have barely fussed since my mom and dad figured out this new schedule. They are really catching onto things and I think they really like being my parents. My dogs are cool with me now too. Buster really thinks I'm special and does his best to watch out for me.
Today I was really sad when my Grandma left to go back to South Dakota. I loved having her be here to spend time with me when I was born. She really helped my mom and dad out too. She'll be back in two weeks though and I am already looking forward to it. Today my whole family went for a walk and met tons of neighbors. It was a beautiful Arizona afternoon and I enjoyed the fresh air. I'm beat now...

No comments:
Post a Comment