Today was a great Thanksgiving with our families. Both sets of grandparents and us all went over to my aunt and uncle's house (Bob and Myrna's). Chad, Suzie, Abby, Bron and Brett were all there and it was a great day. Lil' Abby stole everyone's hearts today - we even celebrated her 2nd birthday. She is such a sweetheart - we wish they lived closer as she would be a great role model for Sam. She was very interested in "baby Sam" except when her mommy was holding him. = )
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Sam pretty much slept through the day EXCEPT while we all sat down for dinner. It wasn't the first time and it certainly won't be the last. He just wanted to sit up at the adult table like everyone else!

2 comments:
Ha! All kids want to sit at the adult table :)!
I cannot wait to meet this little one - he just steals my heart everytime I see more photos. I so wish we were closer, but am VERY excited we'll be there soon!
Post a Comment