Sunday, November 23, 2008

Another weekend...










I can't believe that three weeks ago at this time I was still pregnant with this little punkin'!

We had a great weekend so far.... on Friday, Holly Gunderson, came over to meet Sam. She
made him a cute little tie dyed onesie that says...'SAM I AM' on it... its adorable!

On Saturday, we all went out to Grandma and Grandpa Olson's house! We had a great time and some of their friends stopped by to see the little one as well. Chad and I took their bikes for a spin which was enjoyable while G&G babysat. Our first day trip was a success!! We love G&G new 5th wheel!!

It's pretty obvious what we are doing today - it's Sunday. Sam has been a lucky charm for the Cowboys so far! Let's hope they can keep it up!

This week we are looking forward to G&G Stadheim coming & seeing all the family on Thanksgiving which is also Grandma Olson's birthday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss you all so much! Thanks for keeping us close through the blog. Go Cowboys! Sam is still a good luck charm. Sam you are so cute and growing so fast! Happy Thanksgiving! Love, Aunt Jodi and boys (including Ron)

jiffy said...

LOVING the blog! I'm so glad you are updating it so often... HUGS and Happy Turkey Day to you guys. Let's get together in December!

Michele said...

I LOVE seeing your glowing faces. I can just see the love in the photos - thanks for keeping us up-to-date. I can't wait to meet that little pumpkin!